Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!



Bugs. I've got a ton of them and I can't weed out the good ones from the perfect ones. I've got the Love. Loud. bug, the small group bug, the Honduras bug, the fight malaria bug (ok, so that was a real bug but we got rid of that one), the build an outreach center bug, the two year olds get it bug, the Financial Peace bug, and the prayer team bug.

And I've been asked to hold two leadership positions in two different organizations.

Now how am I supposed to know what God really wants me to do? And would God call me away from my family to do His work?

I really wish I had a bigger view of God. In his article titled "When You Have Two Good Choices" Dr. Pritchard says


It’s not about your decisions, and it’s not about your future, and it’s not even about you. It’s all about God. When we start from that perspective, we can make our decisions even in times of doubt and uncertainty, and we can sleep well at night knowing that our God will put all the pieces together in exactly the right way.


Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

No comments: